Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Precious--- if you guys delete this, I'm comin for ya

Ahhhh, yes...I bet you guys thought you were safe. lol.

I told you I would stalk you guys (online, at least). And I will. It just took me forever to create this e-mail, because there are a lot of flippin e-mail addresses to type in. I'm a procrastinator that way. Anyhoo, it's been awhile since I've talked to a lot of people. A big part of that is because THD felt that they should wait a month before sending me my last work check. I just received it two days ago. I wasn't good company to be around prior to that point. lol. I was on the phone with them every two days. Was I shocked? No. Do I miss you guys TERRIBLY? Yeah. As a matter of fact, we need to set up a date to go out for drinks, pronto. I'm going through Homey-Slash-Co-Worker Withdrawal. Let's call it HSCWW for short.

I hope you guys are doing well. The reason I started this ginormous mass e-mail is so that people can give updates on what is going on with them and how they've been doing thus far. All you have to do for everyone to view the e-mail is hit Reply All instead of hitting Reply. If you would like to respond to a sender and you only want the sender to view the e-mail and not everyone else, hit just the Reply button.

My story is that I'm still working from home at this point. I'm still keeping an eye out there for good jobs, but I definitely don't want to settle for something I don't feel will fit me. I've lost more than 20 lbs since you guys have last seen me. It could because I've gone back to Muay Thai kickboxing training. It COULD be because of the stress of not having my money from Home Depot. *laughs* I'm not sure. Either way, yay at that. I've got more to go before I get to where I want to be. It's almost swimsuit season, folks. I looked back at a few pictures of myself that we took on those last "We've Been Laid Off, Hooray" celebration days. My rack was looking like a twin set of pendulums. Nobody told me, but that's okay, I forgive you :o) lol. And if you don't laugh at that line, you're a tough crowd.

See, what are you guys going to do without my perverted humor? lol!!! I miss you all. If you know someone else's e-mail address that isn't on this list, definitely feel free to add it. I only added the ones on the contact list. If you don't have my Myspace added yet, I...I have 3 of them, actually. My personal one is www.myspace.com/kaelastarr. All right, it's going to sound corny at this point because I've said it about 3 or 4 times, but...I miss you guys! I hope positive things are happening in your lives right now. Whether it's positive or negative, I want to hear about it. And...liquor. I want liquor.

We need to hang. lol.

*Hugs*

P. San

No comments: