Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to reiterate Precious, I miss everyone as well. That was crazy to hear that it took so long to get paid I got my regular pay and my "severance" all on the next pay period after we left. It was actually a nice surprise to open up the mail and have a fat check that you weren't expecting. I started working 1 week after our last day, one of the companies that came to the job fair ConferencePlus hired me it is a little less money but the insurance is super cheep so it is a wash. I was very impressed with the atmosphere when I interviewed everyone is very friendly and relaxed. Another big plus is that we use equipment that was made in the 21st century. They are having a recruitment open house in July if anyone wants to interview let me know I would get a 75.00 bonus.

The kids are getting big My daughter turns 4 next month. she will start pre-school in the fall. My son is starting to talk and getting into everything My wife sprained her ankle twice but I will not have to put her down as I first thought I may. Overall everything is fine and I do miss The People @ THD it felt like family there and sucks that it had to end.

Shellie Mendenall

No comments: