Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's My Turn!

Ok, so now it's my turn! Hi everyone (It's Maribeth)... Just looked at my email for the first time in about a week. It is great to hear from everyone! I'm glad to know that you are all doing well and enjoy what you are doing, whether it be working or staying at home. As for me, I think I was the first one to actually leave. I started my new job January 7th.I am currently working for a company called ACS, which is located in Schaumburg. I take phone calls from Goodyear Tire associates in regards to HR issues and payroll issues. It's nice because it is M-F, 8-430 but there are less than 10 people working here and the ladies are all older and they do a lot of whispering, which definitely does not make me feel very comfortable, BUT, it's a job, and it's closer, and I get off earlier each day. I have started taking a class at Harper, which will allow me to be able to teach middle school. I am hoping that come August, I will be back in the classroom. That is the only thing I want right now. I really miss working with kids...So, if anyone has any hook ups in any schools, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass my name along. On top of working during the day and my class on Monday nights, I am working about 10-15 hours at my part time job... I feel like I just don't stop. Come the weekends, I am so tired that I don't want to do anything. Oh well, have to pay the bills! Well, Nick and I have been talking about getting married eventually. We have been together for almost 2 years, so I'm hoping I see a ring in the next couple of months. I think that's all for me now. I should probably get back to doing some work. Hope to see you all soon!

Maribeth

No comments: