Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's Bama!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

In case you dont know who this is, it's BAMA!!(Raychel)
I'm sure everyone is wondering if I had the baby yet,,not yet, but by March 25, my lil boy will be born, if not sooner! I'm doing quite alright, been just maintaining at the crib! Getting prepared for the this boy to come out kicking!! I'll make sure that once he is born, I'll let everyone know. I'm going to try to send pics thru the email. But I'm very glad to hear everyone has been doing okay! I have to say I was shocked to open my email and see all these emails from everyone. But I'll try my best to K.I.T. And please keep me updated on the jobs, because I'm sure going to need as many leads as possible once I'm ready to return to work! I miss everyone!!!! But I'm here, so ya'll is more than welcome to holla this way whenever you may feel...I dont have a computer, but I do have access to one, so I'll respond and keep everyone updated as much as possible....

Until then, everyone take care and keep ya'll heads up!!

Raychel

No comments: