Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Precious Moment...

From: Sanders, Precious
Sent: Tue 12/4/2007 4:09 PM
To: Home Services_Chicago_AllSubject
RE: My Recommendation

I've loved working with all of you guys. Not a day went by that I didn't appreciate your individuality. I doubt that I'll be able to find another group of people as bubbly, hard-working, fun-loving, and eccentric as this one. Our new supervisor, Kevin, has been amazing and I appreciate the leadership and guidance that he has given us. Frankie, tu eres mi hermano, and I've loved working with you also.

Everyone, from expediting, to sales, to order writing, to the taskers, IRA, and management, it has definitely been a great experience and I wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors.


Love ya!
Precious Starr Sanders

No comments: